Welcome to MMSU - Online CFAT Application
- From Here (http://cfat.mmsu.edu.ph), click the Apply menu to proceed with application.
- Complete the application form and click Submit Application button for confirmation.
- Take note of the Application Code for payment purposes.
- Go to the Cashiers Office (FEM Bldg. City of Batac or CTE Admin Bldg. Laoag City) for the Payment of your Application. Show your Application Code upon payment. The cashier will give you your Official Receipt. Keep it safe for future transactions.
- Back in this site, click Permit menu to get your schedule.
- Enter your Application Code and OR Number and click Submit button.
- Download and Print your Examination Permit.
- Present your Student ID and Examination Permit with 1"x1" ID pictures during the examination schedule.
Send message to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for questions and inquiries regarding Online CFAT Application.
Frequently Asked Questions on CFAT online application
- I don't have access to Internet. How can I apply?
Apply personally at any of the CFAT Application kiosks located at MMSU-CTE, Laoag City or at MMSU FEM Hall (Administration Building), City of Batac.
- I forgot my application code
Send message to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your application details.
- I lost my official receipt
Send your application code to email@example.com for verification. They will provide to you your official receipt details.
- I lost my exam permit
Go to our webpage (http://cfat.mmsu.edu.ph). Click the Permit menu. Enter your application code and OR number. Click Submit button to be able to download and print a copy of your exam permit.
- I missed my exam schedule
Apply for a new schedule by sending your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. They will assign to you a new schedule.
- I have prior knowledge that I cannot possibly take the exam as scheduled
Apply for a new schedule. Follow same steps as when you missed your exam schedule.